Managing Director with power to represent the company:
Commercial Register Court: Hamburg Local Court
Register No.: Commercial Register, Companies' Section, Record No. 88115
VAT ID as per Sec. 27a German VAT Act DE813739877
Sources of the images and graphics used on the website:
1.The following terms and conditions of use of DAD Deutscher Adressdienst GmbH, Alter Wall 65, 20457 Hamburg (hereinafter referred to as "DAD") govern the relationship between DAD and the visitor to the website (hereinafter referred to as "User") [www.euromedi.eu] ("Website"). Should the User have its own terms and conditions of use, that are in conflict with DAD's terms and conditions of use, the former shall not be applicable.
2. By using the Website, the User accepts these terms and conditions of use, as amended. The terms and conditions may be inspected on the Website at any time, and also printed out. DAD reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of use at any time. It shall not be obliged to substantiate such a step.
1. DAD assures the User that it will handle any personal data that the User has provided carefully and responsibly.
2. DAD shall adhere to the applicable data privacy provisions, in particular the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the data privacy guidelines of the Telecommunications Act (TKG) and Telemedia Act (TMG).
3. Third parties shall never receive any personal details of a user, unless the User has previously expressly permitted such use or a legal obligation exists to pass on such data (e.g. to authorities). Should the User have given permission to pass on data, such permission may be revoked at any time, either by post or e-mail.
4. Otherwise the content of the privacy statement that is provided for access on the website shall apply.
The content and creative works on the website created by DAD shall be subject to German copyright. The duplication, processing, dissemination and any type of utilisation outside the limits of copyright shall require the written consent of the respective proprietor of the rights. Downloads and copies of the website shall only be permitted for private, non-commercial use. Third party copyrights pertaining to any portion of the website content that has not been created by DAD are respected. In particular, third party content is marked as such. Should the User nonetheless become aware of a copyright infringement, DAD requests to be informed. Once DAD becomes aware of any infringements of rights, such content will be removed immediately.
1. The website content, especially the database content, has been created with the greatest of care. However, DAD cannot accept any liability for the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the content. As a service provider, pursuant to Sec. 7(1) German Telemedia Act DAD is, as per general laws, responsible for its own content on the website. Under Secs. 8 to 10 Telemedia Act, as a service provider DAD is, however, not obliged to monitor third party information transmitted to it or stored on the site or investigate any circumstances indicating illegal activity. Any obligations to remove information or block the use of it in line with general laws shall not be affected thereby. Any liability in this respect shall, however, only be possible as from the date of becoming aware of a specific infringement of rights. Upon becoming aware of such infringements of rights, DAD shall remove such content immediately.
2. The website contains links to external websites of third parties, over the content of which DAD has no influence. DAD can therefore not provide any warranty for such third party content. The respective provider or operator of such pages shall always bear responsibility for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for any infringements of rights at the time of being linked. No illegitimate content could be identified as at the date of being linked. Permanent monitoring of the content of linked pages without any specific evidence of an infringement of a right is, however, not reasonable. Upon becoming aware of any infringements of rights, DAD shall remove such links immediately.
3. DAD and its external service providers commissioned (e.g. web hosting companies) shall always make every endeavour to maintain the server service to the website 24/7. Nonetheless, should, contrary to expectations, any temporary downtime or technical issues occur, DAD shall not be liable for any waiting times when the web pages are being loaded or for the interruption to services.
4. Should third parties succeed, by means of illegal practices (e.g. hacking), in gaining access to personal data of a registered user, DAD shall not be liable. DAD shall likewise not be liable if the User has independently made data visible/accessible to third parties and such access is abused by the latter.
5. The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the case of gross negligence or wilful intent on the part of DAD or its vicarious agents.
6. In addition, DAD shall only be liable in the case of slight negligence vis-à-vis the User in the event of infringing material contractual obligations - i.e. any which inevitably need to be fulfilled in order to achieve the purpose of the contract (cardinal obligations) - as well as in the case of bodily injury, a warranty existing, fraudulent intent and in line with the Product Liability Act. In the event of cardinal obligations being infringed, liability shall be limited to the foreseeable losses. Otherwise, DAD's pre-contractual, contractual and non-contractual liability - in particular in the case of indirect damage, such as lost profits, additional staffing costs, downtime and losses in revenue - shall be limited to wilful intent and gross negligence, in regard to which DAD's limitation of liability shall apply, also in the case of fault on the part of a vicarious agent.
DAD is entitled to delegate the provision of its services, in whole or in part, to external service providers.
1. Should any individual provisions of these terms and conditions of use be invalid or impracticable or become invalid or impracticable, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected thereby. The invalid or impracticable provision shall be replaced by a provision that is valid and practicable, the economic objective of which comes closest to what the parties originally intended with the invalid or impracticable provision. The same shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event of it transpiring that there is a loophole in the terms and conditions of use.
2. These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by German law subject to exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Should the User be a trader or a foreigner from within the EU, DAD's registered office shall be deemed the place of jurisdiction.
We are pleased that you have visited our website. It is an important concern for us to protect any data originating from you, our customer or user of this website. For this reason, data privacy is also of great importance to us. We meet our high standards within the scope of the associated business processes by taking the relevant data privacy measures.
These data privacy provisions only apply to websites of DAD Deutscher Adressdienst GmbH which can be accessed at www.euromedi.eu, as well as any associated sub-domains. These provisions likewise only apply in regard to the servers of DAD Deutscher Adressdienst GmbH.
Our Internet index includes the option of presenting company data on the Internet.
"Personal details" means information with the aid of which an individual can be identified, i.e. details that can be traced back to an individual. The latter include, for instance, the name, e-mail address or telephone number.
You can, in general, visit our website without our requiring personal details from you. Personal data is only gathered, used and passed on by us if the latter is statutorily permitted or the User has consented to such data being gathered. We do not pass on or sell your personal details, or otherwise transmit them to third parties. Access data/server log files
We (or our web space provider) gather data on any access to our platform (server log files). Such access data includes the following: